How can Coaching help me?
Life coaching offers a safe and judgement free environment for people to process through their emotional issues. The participant will receive multiple options and pathways as solutions to their problems. Clients are also allowed the space, freedom, and empowered right to choose the directions and actions that they feel are best for their own life. Coaching can offer clarity on confusing and tough decisions and situations. It can offer inspiring and motivational energy to move forward conquering ones biggest dreams and goals. Services provide clients with a structured and stable routine that aids in staying focused and on track with empathetic accountability. IamRockL offers personalized and unique coaching plans that will assist in addressing the participants unique issues, limiting belief systems, and barriers to success in order to provide a rapid transformational experience.
Can I use my insurance for life coaching?
Traditionally, no. Health Insurance benefits do not cover life coaching currently. However, IamRockL makes special arrangements and has funding and partnerships available for those times someone is in great need of IamRockL services yet, for whatever reason, is unable to make out of pocket payments. If you feel led to work with Rachel and need financial assistance with payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the contact tab on the homepage of this website.
How much does life coaching cost?
The price of life coaching can vary depending on the clients needs. IamRockL provides unique and personalized plans including personalized pricing based on the clients needs. Some things that may effect the cost are:
Length of services, type of services needed, and frequency of sessions. Additionally, with one on one coaching you can expect to be paying at least $1200 minium for a package. Coaching services with Rachel are sold based on an entire transformation and not individual sessions.
Do you have to have a degree to be a life coach?
No. Life coaching does not require a college degree or a certification. However, Rachel does have a Expert Rating Life Coaching Certification received in 2017. In addition, she has an Adult Peer Support Certification from Brigehaven received in 2016. And though it is not required, Rachel does carry a Bachelors Degree in the Science of Psychology and Masters of consciousness from the Louisville School of Metaphysics.
- Ethics and Dual Relationships for clinical staff Suicide
- Ethics and Boundary Issues
- Counselor Burnout and Wellness
- Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Motivational Interviewing
- Active listening
- Facilitation leadership and conflict resolution
- Community Support Associate Initial Training
- Language: How we create a world of health wellness
- Verbal De-Escalation
- The 2016 Ky opioid summit
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Peer Specialist Techniques for suicide prevention, crisis, and transformation
- Living well with trauma and chronic illness
- Shame resilience Theory
- Life Coach Aptitude Expert Level
- How conflict resolution skills can help peer specialists
- Mastery of Consciousness from Louisville School of Metaphysics
- Dream Interpretation from Louisville School of Metaphysics
- Language, how we create a world of wellness
- WRAP: implementation of the evidence based practice
- Member of Mindvalley: Soulvana
- Several Courses in confident Boss Academy by Jasmin Manke
- Multiple Courses from Amanda Frances .com
- IFS therapuetic tools